Procrastination is deadly, and it affects even the best of us. It commonly occurs because we tend to overestimate ourselves and underestimate how long it’ll take to accomplish tasks. Here are some tips on how to overcome procrastination.
How many of you procrastinate?
- lost someone close to them
- been neglected
- been abused (mentally, physically, emotionally)
- been bullied
- hurt yourself
- made yourself sick
- starved yourself
- felt isolated or lonely
- felt suicidal
- had suicidal thoughts
- been pressured to be something you’re not
- have been victimised
- been affected by mental illness
- been unable to go or do certain things due to mental illness
I just want you to know..I love you & I’m proud of how far you’ve come!!!